Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using the services of TaxiSabai (“we”, “us”, or “our”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our services.
Booking and Confirmation
- Bookings: Customers can book our taxi services in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Confirmation: A booking is considered confirmed once the customer receives a confirmation from us, detailing the booking information and pricing.
Pricing and Payment
- Prices: The price of the taxi service will be as quoted on our platforms, except in cases of obvious error.
- Payment Methods: We accept cash, bank wire transfers, and credit card payments.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Customer Cancellation: Customers may cancel their booking, but cancellation fees may apply. Specific cancellation policies will be provided at the time of booking.
- Cancellation by TaxiSabai: We reserve the right to cancel a booking due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, a full refund will be provided.
- Customers are responsible for providing accurate booking information.
- Customers must ensure that they are ready for pickup at the scheduled time and location.
Limitation of Liability
TaxiSabai shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of our services, or any other claim related in any way to the use of our services.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date.
For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: